Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits about themselves. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird habits/things as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.
01. I love getting calls, but I hate calling people.
02. I hate MSN. I totally lose track of the conversation and/or run out of subjects to talk about.
03. In fact, the only way I like to talk to someone is face-to-face.
04. If I start reading a book, I'll read until the end before I pick up a new one. I can't read too at once and I'm too curious to abandon a book half-way.
05. The same applies to movies. I have to watch them until the end.
06. The same applies to tvshows, too. If I start watching a show, I'll obsessivelly watch every episode until the end. There are only two exceptions to this rule, and a possible thrid one, but it might get cancelled before I drop it anyway.
07. I used to have *everything* on my purse. By everything, I mean *everything*: pens and pencils in every possible color, scissors, glue, clips, elastics, nail polisher, headache remedies... all kinds of things. Then I realised I never used those things, only my classmates did, so I stopped caring them around.
08. In group projects, I hate that let's-divide-it-up-and-everyone-does-a-p
09. I'm a big procrastinetor, so I only do stuff hours before they have to be done. It's been like this since I was a kid: I'd only do my homework the day before it was due and I've never studied for a test any day except for the day before it.
10. I love walking barefeet.
I'm not taggin anyone, because I think everybody has done it already.