TV WATCHING SCHEDULE
- Aliens in America - I can't not watch it. I just relate too much to the whole exchange student scenario.
- Chuck - so much fun
- Heroes - still fun
- How I Met Your Mother - *love*
- Samantha Who? - probably the best new comedy of the season.
- The Big Bang Theory - I wasn't expecting to like it, but guess what? It's genuinally funny.
- Back to You - I love comedies, sue me.
- Pushing Daisies - OMG, so pretty and adorable. For me it's something between Amèlie Poulain and Big Fish. And I'm in love.
- Friday Night Lights - not loving it so far... but then again it took me a couple of episodes to get into it last season, so I might need a few to launch the season as well.
- Brothers and Sisters - gotta love the Walkers
Off the Schedule: (hopefully until I go back to Brazil)
- My Boys
- Burn Notice
//this post was brought to you from Brussels's Hostel and by wireless stolen from God knows where.